Someone mentioned to me that I don’t talk much about myself on mu blog (which is true, I don’t really like talking about myself) and that I should share more personal stuff. So today I’m sharing some random facts about myself so you can get to know me better.
Here are 10 random facts about me (in no particular order.)
2. My favorite color is blue. I’m kind of obsessive about it, really.
3. I work for a pharmacy that works just with long term care facilities (basically nursing homes.) It’s not what I consider a ‘real’ job but it’s better than being unemployed.
4. I’m incredibly clumsy. My friends and family are pretty much accustomed to seeing me in braces, casts, on crutches etc….
5. I love to dance. I’ve taken a fair share of classes over the years but ballet is my favorite. I really want to write a horror story set in a ballet studio. It’s on my to-do list, once I get all the other projects on my plate handled.
6. I get really, really excited over small things sometimes. If a song I like comes on the radio, or I find a food a like, I usually squeal with delight. Once me and a friend got super excited over a TV show and yelled so loud that a stranger asked us if everything was okay.
7. I’m terrible at sports. It’s actually a little embarrassing.
8. I’m really shy around new people and can be pretty quiet.
9. I’m kind of into cars, although I don’t often admit it.
10. I’m a hopeless romantic. I sometimes wish I was more practical but that would be way less fun.
Now that you know a little more about me, why don’t you all share some random facts about yourselves?